Hello Leafers! On this release we fixed 14 bugs 🐞 and made 6 feature improvements! 🌟
🎛 Arrange Adsets in Recipe by Type
This new upgrade to the Audience Adsets section of the Review page will give you more flexibility and improved visibility of your audience lists. 💥
You will find 2 new dropdowns.
The first one, located in the top right corner will allow you change the Audience Lists that are displayed on the recipe.
The available options are:
- Targeted Conversions
- Quality Engagement
- High Reach
The second dropdown, located above the Adsets (to the right) will allow you to change the view, so you can choose the one that fits your needs the best.
There's 5 options:
The Funnel view will divide the Adset Recipe into 3 groups:
- Top of funnel: Outreach
- Middle of funnel: Interaction
- Bottom of funnel: Customer
The Type view will divide the Adset Recipe into 4 groups:
The Ranking view will show a single list of audiences ranked top to bottom.
The Category view will divide the Adset Recipe into 3 groups:
- Custom Audience
- Lookalike Audience
- Detailed Targeting
The Relation view will divide the Adset Recipe into 2 groups:
Example showing Funnel view:
Note: If you import a new custom/lookalike audience, it will appear under a new "Imported" section in any of the views (except for the Ranking view, where it will appear at the end of the list).
This is such a useful feature to help you see the recommended audiences for each campaign objective, and change them to best fit your campaign. 💪
👨👩👧👦 Update Adset Recipe Audiences
We've added 2 new key audiences to the Adset Recipe:
- All Website Visitors - Last 30 Days
- All Website Visitors - Last 90 Days
🔗 Shareable link for Report Page
Share those amazing campaign results! 🤩
This new feature makes it possible to generate a public sharing link from your report that you can share with anyone you want.
The people you share the link with don't need to have a Leaf Grow account or log in to view it. They will be able to view all the data from the report, as well as hover over texts and images of the Creative Performance section to see them in a larger size.
To share the report, click on the "Share" button in the top right-hand side:
🐞 Important Bug Fixes
- Custom Audience section was not showing “No Audiences” toast message
- Conversions section was not loading appropriately
- When refreshing the Report Setup page, it was redirecting to the first ad account on the list
- Creative Performance section was not loading appropriately
- Reports: the 3 Second Views section showed “0%” for all
- Searching audiences in Ad Accounts was crashing
- Plus a few minor fixes & improvements
A vegan and SEO marketer walk into a bar…
Who talks about organic first? 🙄