It has been a week since the launch of our new Desktop client and today we are releasing the first batch of updates (and fixes).
- Those who did not have the Default sync folder before can make one. There is a button for it now.
- The window is no longer freakishly small on Linux computers with HiDPI displays (thank you, Nicola).
- Folders will no longer appear in the Recently synced list.
- When dropping files with the same name into the Default sync folder, they will get auto-renamed not overwritten (similar to the Web app).
- Our App is finally properly signed for macOS, no more "unverified developer" message when installing.
- Improved handling of various network changes when determining online/offline status.
- System tray pop-up menu on Windows should now work as well as on other platforms.
- Due to popular demand, the application window will now open every time you start it, not only on the first run.