- Added support for bitrue, idax, nova exchange, bl3p, bitpanda ge, bittrex, kucoin, coinseed, gatehub, safello, delta app, NLexch, celsius and quebex csv files
- Import margin trades from Bitfinex
- Core changes to CSV file imports which means previously imported csv files will not be recognized as duplicates however files uploaded from now on will correctly skip duplicates and will continue to work even if new transactions are added into them.
New exchanges / integrations
Margin trades, BitMEX, Bybit & more!
- Added support for Mycelium, Bitmax, QuadrigaCX, Wirex, Coinfalcon, Lykke, Coinjar, Coinmotion, CopenhagenBitcoin, EdgeApp, BTCMarkets, Coinfloor, Freewallet & eToro
- Fixed issues with localbitcoins importer
- Added support for BitMEX, Bybit. Profits/losses from margin trades, futures & derivatives are now supported.
- Changed algorithm for handling gains for negative transactions. We now assume a cost-basis of zero when coins are missing.
- Transactions redesign
- Added support for importing csv files from Paxful, Purse.io, Xapo, Airbitz & Circle
- Added new comprehensive tax report
Added support for Crypto Wallet, Coss, CoinEx and Earn.com
Add your staking and earn income easily with Koinly!
We have added some new integrations:
- Divi Wallet
- Nxt Wallet
Public key support has been added!
The long-awaited feature is finally here.
- Import your x/y/zpub keys for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dash.
- Also added support for bech32/bc1 addresses.
Nicehash, costs and better fee handling
- Added csv support for nicehash and electrum
- Deposits can now be tagged as staking, loan interest and cost (ex. mining fees)
- Liquid's 'storage' transactions are now tagged as lost
Special note: Transfer fee handling has been updated. You might notice some minor changes in your dashboard. Read about how we handle fees in our blog post.
Liquid & Gate.io are out of beta
More integrations have now been released:
- Liquid (formerly Qryptos) API added
- Gate.io API added
- Coinexchange, Mercatox csv file import added
- Bitstamp csv file import added (we already have api for this)
Changes to price calculations and more
- Better handling of prices for transactions involving stablecoins.
- Cryptocurrencies that we do not have market prices for are highlighted on the Transactions page.
- The transactions edit page now shows if the value of the transaction was determined by our market rates or manually updated by you.
- Additionally, manually created transactions will be marked as 'manual' on the transactions page.
- Dashboard now shows stats for current year by default instead of last 1 year.
Gemini API released!
We have released the Gemini api, so you can easily sync your transactions. Gemini offers a read-only api key so make sure to enable the 'Auditor' role when creating it.