- Better handling of prices for transactions involving stablecoins.
- Cryptocurrencies that we do not have market prices for are highlighted on the Transactions page.
- The transactions edit page now shows if the value of the transaction was determined by our market rates or manually updated by you.
- Additionally, manually created transactions will be marked as 'manual' on the transactions page.
- Dashboard now shows stats for current year by default instead of last 1 year.
Changes to price calculations and more
Gemini API released!
We have released the Gemini api, so you can easily sync your transactions. Gemini offers a read-only api key so make sure to enable the 'Auditor' role when creating it.
Bitfinex out of beta!
The Bitfinex API importer can now be used by everyone. It is still early day, if you notice any issues just hop onto live chat.
Kraken, Coinspot, EOS!
You can now connect your Kraken & Coinspot wallets via API keys. We have also released an EOS importer that will sync all your EOS transactions and tokens. More to come!
More CSV import options, new site & blog!
We have been super busy lately making a number of changes to our site and backend. Heres whats been done:
- CSV support for files from CoinSquare and Exodus
- Made it easier to get help when importing unrecognized csv files
- Revamped our landing site koinly.io
- Added a blog (we will be adding content soon!)
We are currently working on adding support for more blockchains so you can easily import your transactions (XTZ, Lisk, ETC & others). Stay tuned!
Improved our transfer matching
We have improved our transfer matching system to match deposits/withdrawals between your connected wallets even if they are missing important information like a transaction hash or destination/source address. This means if you send crypto from one wallet and it was received within 2 hours into another one of your wallets - Koinly will automatically match them.
Lots of new exchanges have entered beta!
We have updated our exchange pages to make it easier to add new exchanges. Lots of new exchanges have also entered beta: CEX, Gate.io, Independent Reserve, Bitsane to name a few!
If you are interested in testing, message us!
BitMEX support has been added!
Now you can sync your BitMEX accounts via out API integration!
We're starting a changelog
Big news today, we're starting a public changelog so you're always up to date with all the updates, improvements and fixes that are made in Koinly.
Even though we work on Koinly all the time, sometimes it may seem that not much is happening. This changelog is here to improve that very important part of the communication between you and us.
You'll always receive an update when we change something in the widget, or if needed all things we've changed is available on our public changelog page.