v1.34.0 to v1.34.12 include the following fixes and features:
- (Captions): When multiple sources, transcript generation didn't work if current clip didn't match current selected media.
- (Keyboard Shortcuts): Up Arrow in the timeline now takes you to the beginning of the Clip if not already there, otherwise to the beginning of the previous clip.
v1.34.15 - v1.34.16
- (Timeline): - We have changed the behavior of Splitting a clip, the next clip starting from the clip you're currently on instead of the next clip (same behavior as with other NLE)
- (Analytics): - Added a Customer Type question for all users.
- (Keyboard Shortcuts): - Added ability to access Keyboard Shortcuts in the header
- (Navigation) - Made header buttons more visible (by adding labels)
- (Keyboard Shortcuts): - Added an explanation Modal with all our keyboard shortcuts.
- (Keyboard Shortcuts): - Changed the split "S" shortcut to "C"
(Keyboard Shortcuts): - Added
]shortcuts for increasing and decreasing the current clip volume
- (UI): We have disable the Simple Timeline which now defaults to the Advanced (Manual) Timeline.
- (Keyboard Shortcuts): - Change I / O to Q / W (Trim Begin / End)
- (Keyboard Shortcuts): Fixed an issue where Caption keyboard shortcuts would be propagated.
- (Keyboard Shortcuts): - Delete for Clips & Overlays (Using either Del or Backspace)
- (Outputs): - Don't show preview jobs that don't have a video in the Outputs.
- (Outputs): - Delete all preview jobs that finised from Outputs
- (Jobs): - Don't allow manual job renders to be rendered without video.
- (1min Tutorial Intro): Add skip button to tutorial page for new users.
- (Clips): - On trim, make sure to adjust schedule, so Custom Track follows don't get offset or when a keyframe is trimmed out.
- (Caching): - Make the shotlist load even if the caching system didn't work (because of no disk storage left)
- (Outputs): - Fix an issue with Project Saving after Editing an Output and overwriting the current project.
- (Outputs): - Fix an issue with not being able to edit an output that had Captions
- (1min Tutorial Intro): - Fix a bug where it would not allow users to continue
- (User Data): - Added ability to auto-save user data upon changes (like config updates)
- (Captions): - Added a confirmation dialog box when accessing Overlays warning the users that the feature is in BETA and might encounter errors.
- (Captions): - Properly update the preview with captions when the font changes.
- (Captions): - FIX Captions crashing when enabled after Overlays are added
- (Captions): - Draw Captions on first frame in preview if the user refreshes and also has Overlays in the Project
- (Media Sidebar): - Show media item in Media Sources even when queued