- Import CSV (Beta)
- New Onboarding
- Mobile Responsive Improvements
- Long text attribute bugs fixed
- Custom decimal number format now have precision
- Label bugs fixed
- Table summary improvements
- Board name input is removed - rename option added
August 3, 2019 Updates
July 14, 2019
- Table Summarize/Calculate is finally here :)
- Mobile Version improvements
- Some performance issues are fixed - this is an ongoing tasks at the moment and we'll do our best to make it really fast in the next weeks.
July 1, 2019 Updates
- You can now export board/folder to CSV. 🥇
- Number now has multiple formats: integer, decimal, percent, currency or custom. 🥈
- You can now search for items in a certain folder using/command. Example: buy milk/groceries.
- New item options: copy, duplicate, delete, created by, created on.
June 22, 2019 Updates
- Attribute: Progress
- Search is now sorting results by created at
- Duplicate item is now possible
- Sort doesn't close on click (bugfix)
- Attribute number default is now integer
- You went offline notification
- Onboarding tour is removed
- Delete folder performances and logic
- Group by date automatically orders by new days
- The padding of attributes in the list view is fixed
- Firefox bug with text values missing is now fixed
- Search now works on mobile responsive version
- Attribute rating bugs fixes (bugfix)
- Removing user from a team now removes him from the assignee
- Frontend testing framework implement to reduce the number of bugs
June 8, 2019
New attribute: Rating
New attribute creation UX
Folders UI design improvements
Zapier 1.0.4 version
Sidebar and modal UI design improvements
You can now reorder label values in attribute options
Search is now much faster
Copy item url option
You can now navigate through items in the modal/sidebar (prev/next)
Sort shortcut is added to table columns
Source folder link is added to item header
You can now listen Mp3, WAV and OGG from the attachment preview
Only workspace owner can remove, hide or move boards
Login on website redirects to dashboard if you're logged in
Avatar now takes user initials if there is no image
Group by members/created by now prioritize groups with most items
404 and Something went wrong pages
Visible option to skip invite members in onboarding
May 15, 2019 Updates
You can now sort items. 🥇
You can now transfer boards between workspaces. 🥈
You can now group by reference attribute. 🥉
Added two more date formats: 03/31/2019 and March 31st, 2019.
When you expand folders and the sub-folder system will remember.
You can now move items between grouped source folders.
Attachment preview now has arrows to navigate.
Columns attachment now have a max height for better visibility.
Calendar remembers the last viewed month.
Comment date grouping bug is fixed.
Board names on the dashboard don't go in more than 2 rows.
New folder button is now fixed if scroll exists.
Scrollable columns drag and drop is faster and better.
You can now invite new members from the member attribute.
'Include sub-folder' toggle button is not buggy anymore.
May 2, 2019 Update
- Columns are now fixed height and scrollable (image).
- Label attribute 'allow empty' option bugs are fixed.
- Label color pick dropdown design is improved visually.
- Comment notification link now opens the comment that triggered the notification.
- If you type comment and switch to any other action before publishing the comment, it will be saved in draft until a page refresh.
- You can now group by numbers.
- Long text/Description attribute is now saving automatically after 3-second inactivity.
- Login improvements.
- Groups with no labels are now called 'Uncategorized' if grouped by Label and 'Unassigned' if grouped by Members attribute.!
April 2019 Update
LTD users will now regain the slot back after deleting the LTD workspace.
Undo option is added after deleting folder and comments.
You can now load templates to folders.
You can now import Trello boards to folders.
Number attribute bugs are fixed
New date format (31/03/2019)
Folder settings (I'll make detailed announcement and explainer for this feature).
March 2019 Updates
- Payment and Billing
- Folder Settings
- Undo for Items
- Custom Branding - Use Your Logo
Bugs & Improvements
- Filter inherits values and hides empty groups
- Attach Large Files
- Toggle Intercom
- Link Rendering in Comments
- The Empty States
- Paste Image to Clipboard
- Mobile Responsive Improvements
February 2019 Updates
With the activity log, you'll be able to see all the changes made on the item level as well as board level. Whether somebody from the team adds something new, renames a task or moves it to a different folder - you and your team will be able to track it all so that everybody can stay in the loop.
Reference attribute will help you link items to each other so that you and your team can know which data is related and quickly get the information necessary without wasting time to browse through the board.
Duplicate: Folders and Views
In the new version of Infinity, you will be able to duplicate folders and views, which will allow you to create custom templates ready to reuse whenever you need them. The duplicate will be a great addition for teams handling recurring processes.
We're also introducing folder overview functionality which will enable you to select all children folders and see all the items from the parent folder in a single view. From there, you will then be able to group and filter these items and change views.
Static Attributes: Created By, Created At, Source Folder
We've also added three static attributes so you can easily see who created an item, when it was created and in which folder. Since they are static, the value of these attributes is assigned automatically and can't be changed.
Move and Merge
When moving an item from one folder to another, you will have two options - 'move' and 'move & merge.' With 'move' the item you're moving will inherit the attributes from the destination folder, whereas with 'move & merge' you will combine the attributes from both folders.
- Trello Import bugs and improvements
- Filters bugs and improvements
- Invite new members from member picker
- Loaders with tips and hints
- Invite modal design improvements
- Tool performance
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Infinity will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree