iGMS Product Updates - March 2022
- We keep improving and polishing the Website Builder functionality and Direct Booking channels' performance.
- Team members with the Task Management permission now can check items in the Cleaning checklists.
- Archived threads appear at the top of the Inbox if a new message arrives for the direct booking channel now.
- We added support for the new Airbnb listing publishing procedure on iGMS.
- Glampinghub iCal is now supported by iGMS
- Fixed a visual issue when a successfully sent special offer would not be visible in the Inbox for Airbnb reservations
- Fixed a problem when the enabled availability window in the Property Editor would affect manually blocked dates on Booking.com.
- Rectified an issue when Airbnb API would not handle the auto-responders properly
- Resolved a problem when a tax amount was included in the base price for Vrbo reservations.
- Quickly fixed a problem with an error upon Airbnb listing connection.
- Resolved a problem when an alteration request would not mark an archived thread as new and would not bring it to the top of the Inbox
- Fixed an issue with a wrong listing name for auto-responders if this listing is grouped with the other channels.
- Resolved a problem with temporary API errors related to the Booking.com connection.
- Rectified a problem when recently created and automated message templates would not go out to guests as scheduled.
- Resolved an error with updating data in the Airbnb Listing Editor because of the incorrectly read field with bathrooms.
- Fixed an issue with granting access to properties with a recently created and assigned property label.