Added onboarding journeys to almost every screen. Learn everything step-by-step. Now you can be a GraphQL Editor master.
Added full integration with GitHub. Now you can sync/commit/PR every value from GraphQL Editor to Github.
- pull from the repository
- autocomplete branches
- make pull requests
- make commits to generic branches
- created documentation view
- exposed query and mutation in the diagram
- synchronized text selection with all visual panes
- added auto-sorting to all the nodes based on code content
- you can sort the nodes in order
- fixed some errors with Graph locking
- you can navigate to each visual error
Admin Form builder
GraphiQL looks complicated? Try our brand new GraphQL-based forms. Now every query or mutation can be represented as a form. It is also the first no-code builder for GraphQL-based admin frontends.
- Date and DateTime widget. Provide your admin panel users with a date and or DateTime widget which you can format to any string
- Relation widget. Use it to represent one-to-one relations with a simple Select component.
- Password widget
- Text box widget
- Text field widget
- Radio Select widget
- Autocomplete widget. Now you can create a widget to autocomplete address for example
- Constant value widget. If the view needs the value but it is always the same - make it constant
Create custom widgets and save them to your database.
- each query is validated
- each form field is validated
Now it is possible to enter the public scope even if you are not logged in.
- Export all files to .zip
- possibility to configure scalar fields
- added retry to test backend availability
- generate autocomplete code with the possibility to encode/decode scalars
- added identification of screen and version to the top-bar
- better alerts
- separated scalars in faker configuration
Another GraphQL OSS library was made especially for you
- PUT request is called after file upload
- Added multiple translations