Throughout the month of April, the Portfolio team is conducting Maintenance for Dividend Ex- and Pay-Dates to better apply dividend ex, record and payment dates.
To properly complete this maintenance, it was necessary to reconstruct users who have enabled a "cash" account balances.
This means users who enabled a cash account may notice variances in their end-of-day balances. In some cases, this may result in a new, unexpected cash account balance:
- Any deposit or withdrawal transactions you entered was preserved.
- However, the system is now responsible for managing cash new transaction types arising from purchases, sales, and dividends.
- As a result, any cash transaction related to a purchase, sale, or dividend was re-created.
Your new balance is mathematically correct, since all purchases, sales, and dividends are now accounted for. However, we realize the balance may not match your expectation. In that case, we'd encourage you to review the transaction history.
You have the following options:
- You can enter a deposit or withdrawal to adjust your balance.
- You can review, edit, or remove previous deposits or withdrawals.
- You can also configure stock, fund, and other positions to affect (or be excluded from affecting) cash account balances.
Reminder that cash accounts assemble a synthetic tabulation of a cash balance. The result is rebuilt data with a higher degree of accuracy. This work is now complete and your patience is appreciated.