When is Prostation going away?
- The last day to create a new Client Proposal, Model Portfolio or List is Thursday, September 30 at 4PM ET
- Prostation will become wholly inaccessible on Tuesday, November 30 at 8PM ET
What other changes will occur from now until November 30?
- Prostation will to continue to functional normally
- You will notice no difference in service with respect existing proposals
- Data and valuations will continue to process
How do I extract a Client Proposal?
- Prostation will remain online until November 30 for the purposes of backing-up proposals
- To ensure selected Holdings and Asset allocations are saved, click the PDF icon under the
- Click heading and
GENERATE REPORT (PDF) button from popup modal
- Click the
DOWNLOAD button or
PRINTER icon (top right) from within your browser once the report is generated
Is it possible to extract data directly into a CSV or Excel file for one or multiple proposals?
- Prostation does not support this functionality
- The best means of backup is the Download/Print functionality explained above
- It is not possible to accommodate individual data extractions
What will happen to my account and data after November 30?
- Equisoft holds data within their systems
- Following the closure of Prostation they will undergo a period of data erasure to permanently wipe this from their systems
- Further there is no Personal Identifiable Information shared between (PII) between Globe and Equisoft to further harden security practices
Why is Prostation closing? Is Globe Advisor going away?
- Producing new content daily, Globe Advisor is now the industry leader for the news and analysis needed by Canadian financial advisors to adapt to succeed in a changing market.
- During this time advisors have told us they looking to Globe Advisor to make sense of industry trends – but not for enterprise-grade software.
- Thanks to our success we’ve secured the resources to triple our daily content by early 2022. Stay tuned for the continuous rollout of content and tools we have planned.
Do you have a recommendation for similar software to Prostation for the purposes of business continuity?
- Prostation was developed as a standalone system to replace legacy (in-house) Globe software
- Further the needs of individual advisors and distinct and unique
- It is not possible to make a recommendation with respect to (possible) alternate systems
Why did I not receive email notification about the cancellation of Prostation?
- We are notifying users in cohorts according to usage - if you are reading this online it is possible you have yet to be contacted
- Check your Spam folder
- Also it is possible you requested your name be added to our Do Not Contact list
Does this change impact Globe Investor tools such as Watchlist, Portfolio or quotes?
- The sunsetting of Prostation software is related to a lack of institutional usage
- This is no way related to popular Globe Investor tools intended for a retail (individual) audience
How do I contact Globe and Mail regarding Prostation?
- Telephone support is not available