Your customers can close the popup by clicking on the X sign in the top right corner. The sign's color is customizable using our WYSIWYG editor.
X in the top right corner
Staff Picks 🎉
During the previous weeks we've been preparing for Staff Picks. We improved speed, stability and reliability of the app and the popup. Now we are 100% confident the app can handle large volumes while still offering great user experience for our users and their customers.
Apply some advanced styling to match your store theme even better.
Also now we offer professional Customization Service, so contact us if you need help with customizing your popup. Both the Custom CSS feature and our Customization Service are available starting from the Customization plan.
P.S.: In the meantime we are working on improving speed, stability and reliability of the app and the popup. We regularly deploy changes to make our users happy and their experience with the app as smooth as possible.
A round of improvements
In the past couple weeks we improved several small things. Among them:
- Update the impressions counter every minute instead of every 5 minutes, so you can have a faster response to your actions while testing
- Provide a correct date info about when your app plan billing cycle resets. Earlier it was adding 30 days to the actual date
- Add some space between buttons when short title and description are provided. The problem was actual only for the WYSIWYG editor in the app.
- Improve the popup's behavior in certain circumstances and other tiny things
Support states/provinces/etc. in Geolocation Targeting
Now you can have different free shipping goals for different states/provinces/etc.* and the popup will display a corresponding free shipping goal based on a customer's location.
* Also territories/regions/counties/prefectures/emirates and so on.
The Geolocation Targeting feature is available starting from the Targeting plan.
Change speed of drone when reaching free shipping
Now the drone moves slower if a customer reaches a free shipping goal by adding a single product. Earlier it was too fast for a customer to notice.
Now you can display your popup only for certain products, manual and automated collections.
The Product Targeting feature is available starting from the Targeting plan.
Impressions counter updated w/o a reload
Now you can add a product to the cart, see the popup and your impressions counter updated without reloading the "Subscriptions plans" page. The update happens every 5 minutes (to be changed to every minute soon).
Apart of that we fixed a few minor bugs and made small improvements regarding the popup and paid plans.
Paid plans release
We are thrilled to announce introducing paid plans which include a number of additional features. Earlier these features were in Closed Beta and available only by request. Now you can simply choose an appropriate plan and have corresponding features immediately enabled. Among them:
- Without Branding – Get rid of the "Built with Free Shipping Popup" text from the bottom of your popup
- Customize Buttons – Hide buttons, change links and more
- Popup Position – Place the popup where you want on your online store
- Upload Custom Image – Make your popup completely unique by using your own animated image
- Geolocation Targeting – Synchronize your Shopify shipping zones with the app
We made several plans suitable for different types of merchants:
Explore the plans and their details by clicking the "Subscription plans" button:
An embarrassing bug is fixed
Now you shouldn't see the following banner when you open the app anymore:
Earlier it could happen sometimes (oops!).