Happy Valentine’s Day! Or Friend’s Day as we celebrate it in Finland.
Starting from the most visible changes first:
- In the visualisations (Network and Radar) option to hide out any content that does not match a selected filter in Network and Radar
- Also in visualisations, an option to filter out content that is linked to a Workspace, filtering option is available in the filter modals in Network, Radar, and also in Discover
- Support hub also has a short introduction video now to the key elements of FIBRES.
- User profile area layout change (moving the elements to different positions: picture and name information side by side, save + password change side by side, log out on the right corner of the area).
- Home page showing max 10 cards in a carousel and ‘show more’ -call to action shown in the carousel default card (the last card shown on carousels).
- In all list views, improved comment indicator on cards. A highlighted symbol indicating new comments, a tooltip showing the number when hovering on top.
- In Analyse-section, signals also included in the randomized content suggestions.
- Showing “close the content” -button also after creating a new signal with a web clipper, or navigating to the platform via shared link (user will return to Discover (signal/ topic/ trend) or Workspace (workspace)).
Thanks for checking! And have an insightful week!