Our October update brings some Cool New Stuff to your FIBRES Account!
We've added some more intelligence to Recommended Content in Content Item View, so you should get even more precise recommendations for the Content Item you are viewing.
Improved Users view: Users view has been reworked based on your feedback: The invitation controls are now easier to access, and the Users listing works much better especially on mobile devices
Invitation emails to Joint Evaluation Polls and Collections now have a more user-friendly layout
- Fixed an issue with Email Notification where user would sometimes get notified even if the content was last updated by the user herself
- Fixed an issue with Email Notifications where user would get notified even if they opted out in their profile. Sorry!
- Fixed a bunch of layout issues on Radar visualisation
- Fixed a problem with content carousels where the last item was sometimes not shown in full
- Fixed an issue which caused an unauthenticated user to land on Home view instead of Content Item view after logging in, when clicking a link to a Content Item in e.g. Email Notification
- The usual bunch of layout issues here and there