We're super excited to bring several long-awaited improvements to boost collaboration in your FIBRES Account!
- "Pinging" other users in Comments is finally available in FIBRES! Just type @ in the commenting box to trigger search for your fellow users
- Introducing the Notification Center in your FIBRES navigation top bar. Here you'll receive notifications about updates to your followed content, invitations to and new links to your followed Collections (if the Collections feature set is active on your Account), and personal comment pings to you (see above). More notification options coming up later!
- Possibility to export the Radar as a png image - simply zoom and filter the Radar as you wish, and then click the button on the bottom right corner for export.
- Renewed user avatar (using initials) when there is no profile image
- Enhancements to the Article View
- Renewed management of Sources, Hyperlinks and Attachments
- Improved layout of Discussion/Owner section
- Automatically open discussion modal when entering if there are unseen comments
- Added Article type descriptions in Create flow to help decide which type of content to create
- Multi-linking tool UX improvement (disable selecting already linked content within a single Multi-Linking tool "session")
- For those of you using FIBRESEED premium service for external data sourcing: removed separate "Import to FIBRES" action in Network Builder, as the same result is achieved via the "Link" action
- Performance issue with Discussion modal when there are a lot of change history entries
- Multi-linking tool sometimes showing "No content found" even if there are many items available
- Layout issue on "Hide filtered" / "Hide unselected" on the Radar and Network views
- Updating Article title in full view did not update the title immediately for the front page or Discover
- The usual bunch of small UI polish all over