Meet 'Collections'! This an optional FIBRES feature for compiling versatile datasets of all your FIBRES Content. Please contact us for a personal demonstration.
- You can create an unlimited number of Collections e.g. for alternative future scenarios, for compiled insights from several trends, or for in-depth knowledge management of research and innovation projects.
- Collections can be used in Public and Private modes. A Collection is Public by default, offering read-only access to all users under your FIBRES Account. Private mode allows having a Collection for your personal access only.
- Simple collaboration: both for Private and Public Collections, you can invite hand-picked Collaborators with editing rights.
- Collections replace Workspaces: if you are a Workspace user, you just gained easier collaboration options and a possibility to publish your work to all your FIBRES users by changing into Public mode.
- Linked Content editor in Content Item full view has been reworked according to your feedback - hope you like it! In more detail:
- Recommended Content is now shown automatically in a carousel instead of having to click 'Find Similar'.
- Improved search for new content to link.
- Simplified adding of new Content linkages, and removal of existing linkages.
- Fixed a problem with filtering linked content without a written title.
- Fixed a problem where an error message was sometimes unnecessarily shown when deleting a Collection.