You can now segment your Deal, Task, and Ticket Cards and customize your pipeline filters. You can read more about the use cases in this article.
Create your custom filters by segmenting your Task, Deal, Ticket Cards
Introducing Properties 2.0: Visibility options and Card Properties
Now you can change the visibility of both default and custom Properties and create Card Properties. Previously, you could not hide any of the default properties or set the custom property visibility, and you could only create custom properties for Contacts.
The visibility has two options:
- Visible in the Team Inbox - hide it from the right sidebar in the Team Inbox
- Visible in Detail - hide it from the Contact Profile
We added custom property options for Cards. This improvement paves the way for even more customization and automation capabilities. The custom Card properties will be useful if you want to track more repetitive attributes of a Deal, Task, or Ticket in your pipelines. Compared to the Card Label, these custom properties will not be visible in the Card preview. So, it's best to keep using Labels for tracking attributes that have more priority, as they allow you to identify cards visually. These custom properties can be used with Segments and Dashboards (Reports).
Simulate erxes widgets
Now you can simulate any of the erxes widgets (Forms, Messenger, Knowledgebase) before you install them on your website. With this new feature, you can interact with the widgets. For example, you can send a message through Messenger and respond to it from your Team Inbox.
Merge and delete Tags
- You can now merge any two 'standalone' tags, i.e., tags with no subtags.
- You can create as many subtags as you want.
- We've also made it possible to delete tags even if they are currently in use. This will not delete any of the tagged items. Before, you had to untag the items before deleting the tag.
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
Here is the list of bug fixes and improvements we made in March.
- When creating a Form field connected to a Custom Property, the selection was not displayed in the UI, even though it is saved on the back-end.
- Form confirmation email format was sent as centered, even if the user added different formatting.
- When the Callout option is disabled, couldn't load the confirmation message preview.
- Any Forms and a Knowledgebase added to the erxes Messenger kept disappearing after updating the integration.
- Updated the link of the help guide when adding an IMAP integration
- Updated the preview of erxes Messenger creation to reflect the recently added functions.
- Added 'Brand' filter to Contact and Company dimensions
- Added Visitor, Lead, Customer states to Contact dimension
- Fixed the tag filter
- Removed deactivated team members from the filters
- When an operator is "is set," the input value is no longer visible.
- Could no longer convert a conversation into an existing card
- SMS conversations with over 160 characters weren't sending. Now the conversation is split into two or more texts and sent.
- When filtered, the total number of conversations counted the conversations from a channel you were not part of.
- Some conversation Tags were showing negative values.
- When creating a Manual Campaign, users had only two options: cancel or save. The wording of these actions was vague and did not clarify that when you click on 'Save,' it sends the message. Now we have 3 actions possible at the end of the Manual Campaign creation: Cancel, Save & Draft, Send & Live.
- When a Tag, Brand, or Segment was not selected white creating a Campaign message, instead of sending to 0 contacts, it sent to all contacts in the organization.
- When a SaaS customer connects their own AWS SES account to use with erxes Campaigns, their usage was restricted according to erxes subscription plans. Now there is no limit to how many emails you send with your own AWS SES account. Also, you can set how many emails you can send to unverified emails at a time to protect your AWS SES account.
- Some individual actions were not permitted even though "All Actions" were selected.
- Added the 'Fix Permissions' button to check if there are any missing permissions when "All Actions" are allowed.
- Could not download the import templates.
- Import task was still sending a request to the system even after the import task was completed.
Products and Services
- Couldn't add Products and Services into a Deal Card when accessing deals from the Contact Profile.
- Added decimal punctuation to the Unit Price of Products and Services.
- Links in the internal in-app notifications weren't wrapped to fit.
- Links in the internal email notifications weren't working.
- Search action for cards was not working on the mobile apps
- When filtering with a parent tag, the items within the subtags weren't showing.
- When custom Property is created with a checkbox & radio button type, and the input validation is set as 'number,' couldn't select from the input options.
- Error while changing stages for an Archived Card.
- Added stage update and edit logs for Boards and Pipelines.
- When you purchase multiple products (i.e., add-ons) on erxes, your subscriptions will be bundled into one payment, and only one transaction request will be sent to your bank.
- As part of our recently introduced monitoring tool, we started tracking and fixing performance issues. We'll start reporting on them from next month by making month-over-month comparisons.
- Log in or password reset emails are not received by some users when using the magic link option. This is due to the status of the email address in question being unverifiable on the system. This issue is on hold as we plan to introduce a native Gmail integration, which will allow users to sign in with their Gmail accounts directly. In the meantime, users can reach out to us to set a temporary password.
- A few of our customers have been facing unstable IMAP integrations when the emails stop syncing for no reason. Currently, the only solution is to escalate the individual account's issue to the service provider and get it resolved. This takes too much time, and this does not solve the issue permanently. We've discussed this internally and with our service provider. We will be introducing a native Gmail integration soon.
SMS feature is now available for Australian customers
In addition to the US, Canada, and the UK, our customers in Australia can now send two-way SMS texts domestically. To start sending SMS, please follow these steps:
- Purchase a phone number as an add-on
- Purchase the add-on 'SMS Sending (Australia)'
- Claim a phone number (additional step: fill out an order form)
- Create an SMS integration
Compared to the other regions, the Australian SMS configuration has an additional step of ID verification. All individuals and companies who want to use Australian phone numbers, need to submit a few documents through the order form.
Filters cards assigned to you with a single click
We've added a new button to the list of possible filters: "Assigned to me."
Before this improvement, customers had to type in their names in the "Filter by team members" field each time. You can create a dedicated Board or Pipeline for your entire team, and you will be able to find your tasks or deals with a single click.
Filter Cards by a custom date range
Now you can filter your cards in the Sales Pipeline, Task, and Tickets by a custom date range.
Previously, you could only filter by the given options, such as "Due tomorrow," "Overdue," etc. With this improvement, you can filter cards in the past and in a specific timeframe in the future.
Calendar view is also available for Tasks and Tickets now
If your Tasks and Ticket cards have a due date, you can see those cards in the Calendar view. To view it, please click on the calendar button in the top right corner.
Previously, the calendar view was only available for the Sales Pipeline feature. But for planning and operational management, now you can see your tasks and tickets by months.
Sort Cards in a stage
Now you can sort your cards in a Sales Pipeline, Tasks, and Tickets.
There are a few options for sorting:
- By date created
- By date modified
- By date assigned (due date)
If you sorted a stage, that preference will be saved across the organization.
- When you add a new card, the card will still appear on top for easy access if you want to add details to the card. If you want the new cards to be sorted, please use the sort function again.
- If you're looking for sorting cards by the due date, please check the Calendar view on the top right corner.
If you're not the organization's owner, please ask them to enable access to sort cards by going to Settings - > Permissions - > New Permission: