But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the Doozy changelog, and Slack integration is the sun.
‐ Romeo, during a remote team-building social
- The Doozy Slack app is here! Milo pulled it out of the bag and impressed us all with a polished version of the Slack app we previewed last week. It's delightful. If you want to try it out with your team just fire a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you set up right away.
- Activity event series - some of our amazing partner events have way more content than can fit in a single session (for example Laura's weekly yoga sessions). We've added some new ways to better surface related events in a series so you'll never miss out.
- COMING SOON: On-demand video - we're putting the finishing touches on a session replay feature so you'll be able to go back and re-watch that yoga class you missed out on because your cat tripped over the router, unplugged the internet and then puked on the carpet even though he's never done that before. Honestly he's never like this, it's so embarrassing! What's gotten into you, Catrick Swayze?
- Some massive UX improvements are coming to Rooms - we'll be pushing these changes out incrementally over the coming days 🤩
- We gave the homepage a bit of a spruce up with some updated content and more representative screenshots
- Some helpful users pointed out that the UI wasn't making it clear enough that events in the past were, well, in the past. We fixed that, so thanks for letting us know! Keep the feedback coming.