It's been a hot minute since I last posted an update here, so here's what's been going on at Doozy HQ recently.
- Create a temporary room - now it's even quicker to jump into a room whenever you want to catch up with your team. As well as the 3 permanent Live Rooms in your space, you can now spin up a new room at the press of a button.
- COMING SOON: Doozy Slack App Beta - Speak to email@example.com to get access! 🤩 We're reeeeeally excited about this - you can now connect your whole team to Doozy instantly, create rooms on the fly, and log in automatically. When I first saw this I yelled out "I love Doozy's integrated multi-platform functionality!"
- Public Live Streams - Details of upcoming public live stream events are now proudly displayed on the Discover page even if you're logged out
- Partner profile pages - This one's kinda a no-brainer, we just didn't have time to build it yet! We found time.
- Descriptions are now optional when you're creating events. As unbelievable as it sounds, not everyone enjoys typing as much as me.
- Improved SEO with new sitemaps and all-round better page hierarchy, so we can get that #1 ranking on Alta Vista.
- Even more mobile fixes, because phones are really small and fiddly (we've got some even more delightful UI updates in the pipeline)