You can now invite and add your colleagues as team members to your Docdown account. Each member can be assigned an access role of Member or Admin. Accounts can also be deactivated or deleted entirely.
Customize the look and appearance of your workflow forms and emails with Brand Identities. Create individual identities for each brand with a custom name, logo, and colors from the settings page.
Each brand identity can then be assigned to workflows individually in the settings drawer of the workflow editor.
The brand is then picked up by the workflow form and the transactional emails.
You can now use Zapier to execute your Docdown workflows. Previously, it was only possible to use Docdown as the trigger step in Zaps but now they can be used in action steps to receive data from the tools of your choice and generate documents automatically!
Check out the new guides on our blog for learning how to use Zapier with Docdown:
- Typeform to PDF: Auto-generate documents from Typeform using Docdown and Zapier
- From Google Form to PDF: Generate documents using Docdown and Zapier
Duplicating documents and workflows
You can now finally duplicate your documents and workflows to avoid repetitive work and save lots of time! Click on the […] buttons on the document and workflow cards to view the duplicate button.
Replacing template PDF
You can now replace the template PDF of your documents without having to recreate your fields all over again.
Along with these new features, this release includes a lot of improvements on existing features as well!
- In the REST API, signature and image fields can now accept any public URL (.png/.jpg) to render the fields.
- API reference doc has been updated and improved.
- As you might have noticed, we have been releasing incremental design improvements to Docdown and are continuing to doing so for the next couple of weeks.
And as usual, this release also contains a lot of bug fixes and stability improvements:
- Fixed the issue where the required attribute was not working for some checkboxes.
- Fixed an issue where some images were not showing up in the Audit Trail document.
- Updated the Fields Schema to show more relevant information to reduce ambiguity when sending API calls.