- You can now edit team player registrations and change the team a player registered for. (this action will move the player as well)
- Under edit league > My(sport)Shift tab you can enable the ability for team managers to add players to their roster.
- Players can remove the card on file for fully paid invoices
- When manually adding players if they have registered within the same season as the team they are being added; then a tooltip icon will inform which registration they registered for.
- Player leader threshold setting added for leaders to all sports
- Sign in sheets now match the order of gamesheets (by player name or #)
- Registrations page minor list view improvements (filter and search)
- Add game status filters to schedule report
- Added message when entering OT to confirm to prevent OT for games that ended in regulation
- Updated goalie saves period label from "OT" to "Overtime" to prevent confusion
- Reworked games notes so scorekeepers do put notes into the public section by accident
Additional various minor bug fixes also included.