Updates for The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
-We have released an update to increase ADA compliance.
- Saves are now "SV".
- Batters faced now "BF".
- Games played now "G".
- WHIP changed to 3 digits after period.
- Added Games Pitched "GP".
- Added Games Finished "GF".
- Added Complete Games "CG".
- Added Shutouts "SHO".
- Added Quality Starts "QS".
- Made Total Bases an aggregate so it is not required when table scoring.
- "Goalie" references changed to "Goalkeeper" which is more inline with the sport language.
- A setting has been added so suspension return date can be the next available game or next day after served.
- If a player receive 2+ auto suspensions they will now be combined into 1 suspension.
- Quick scoring will now populate the series score.
- Age groups: Birthdate is no longer required. Admins can now move registrants between age groups.
- If a registration sessions times out the error message is now more clear.
- Invoices - negative e-transfer is now allowed.
Player Career Stats:
- Added download option to public website.
Current div record when moving teams to new divisions
- The current div record will now be recalculated for the entire old and new divisions when moving teams.
- The report screens now have more granular user permissions.
- For pro clients the schedule report now includes attendance.
Player System - payment emails have been improved
- Email information is now more clear is action required for payment.
- Fixed bug with vertical scrolling on mobile devices
- Shootouts - if multiple goalies, the goalie playing in the shootout will receive the W/L.
- Football scoring fixed issue with "Sacks" not displaying correctly.
- website urls will now ignore case.
- Various misc bug fixes.