If you have a premium website you can now add Twitch videos to your video library in addition to YouTube videos. In the add video window, paste in the Twitch video link like you would a YouTube link to add.
Twitch Video Support
Misc Website Updates
- Improved sliding on Promo Slider Widget
- Linked Facebook share image with News Article Featured Media
- Added master schedule which pulls in the schedule of all leagues
- Various bug fixes
Minor Registration Update
- Added option so new divisions can be not automatically added to new team registrations. It is in the Stats Admin under Settings > Registrations > Team Registrations > New Divisions.
- Add invoice note field under Fees tab of edit registration. This invoice note will be displayed on the Summary, Checkout and PDF Invoice.
Distributed Team Payments Updates
In the my.(sport)shift.com player system tracking your team's balance and making payments is now easier.
- We added balance owing and make payment links to more locations.
- We also included an email to the team manager when a player pays towards their team's fee.
- Stats filters on public website now honor the city name / team name setting
- City is now its own column in the registrants report for registrations
- Fixed bug with gamesheet printing on 2 pages when coach names too long
- Updated copy teams to include spare and inactive players
- Additional misc fixes
New permission for stats users: Edit Final Game
- If users do not have this permission they will not be able to edit a game once it is set to final.
Editable Form Entires
- Website form entries are now editable. This is handy when changing the data the user submitted.
3rd Party Stats Integration
- If you use a 3rd party stats service you can now link games in the stats admin directly to the 3rd party provider's game page.
Registrations Payments Report
- We added a new report for registrations which shows all the payments and refunds.
On the horizon: the next updates will be to the stats admin. It will be getting a mobile friendly easy to use new look. We will also be re-organizing the settings and menus for improved ease of use.
Updated Admin Login
The login screen has been updated with a new look and service selector. Once logged there is now a service selector to pick your service.
The new look is part of our new design system which will improve accessibility and ease of use. It will be applied to the website, stats and registration admin user interfaces later this year.
Also coming later this year will be many feature updates to the website/stats admins and a new public website overhaul is in the works as well. Stay tuned for lots more to come.
Football Player Stats
Using our previous Table Stats Scoring release method we have added Football Player Stats. You can now record passing, receiving, rushing, kicking, punting, etc. This scoring method works for indoor and outdoor football.
Table Stats Scoring
We have added a new method for scoring games. Player stats like goals, assists, touchdowns, home runes, etc can be now be added into stats tables for games. This makes scoring easier because you don't enter period or time and you can add multiple stats at once. When scoring games after they are played this is the recommended scoring method.
Table Stats scoring is available for all our core sport offerings.
Various updates have been released:
- Ordering seasons and tournaments in the stats admin is now easier with drag and drop.
- Added filtering and downloading of officials in the stats admin.
- Other various small updates and fixes.