- Fixed bug with financial reports not generating.
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented image uploading for large images.
- Fixed bug that showed website form payment amounts as $0.
- Added email to option to all link dialogs.
- Fixed next arrow on scoring interface jumping to first game in schedule.
- Additional Various Fixes.
- Add new column to player stats reports "Status" this allows you to see active, spare/call-up, inactive and deleted players. We added a position column as well to sort by players and goalies for sports with goalies.
- For Hockey, Soccer and Lacrosse we updated the game sheet to be more efficient and easier to use when recording goalie saves.
- For Hockey, Soccer and Lacrosse we added an OT box to goalie saves tab to allow adding of saves before any other OT actions are scored.
Player Stats for Basketball
We have updated the https://www.basketballshift.com/ website and released player stats and player stats pro packages for basketball.
Change Log Added to Website and Stats Admins
In the top right corner of the Website and Stats admins you can click the bell notification icon to see new updates, improvements and fixes. When new change log entries are added the icon will be orange to let you know about the new updates.
Knowledge Base Search Added to Website and Stats Admins
To help connect our users with video tutorials and help articles we added a life raft icon to the bottom right corner of website and stats admins. One click and you can search the knowledge base for help.
- Fixed issue player stars not calculating correctly
- Added new option to stop game sheets cutting off players with more than 1 page
- Fixed time zone issue with custom date range tab on schedule page
- Minor fixes to player details and player stats reports
- Fixed issue with registration copy ignoring age groups
- Fixed issue with events redirect not working
- Fixed issue with empty net not showing for hockey on goal summary of public website
- Added goalie saves tab when not recording player stats. Makes it easier to add saves between periods or after the game is over.
- Added next and prev arrows to go between games
- Click on score game on schedule page now opens scorekeeper interface in a new window
- Display game data/time in scorekeeper header
- Fixed issues with duplicate game events on poor internet connections
- Fixed time zone but with schedule report
- Fixed issue with players showing with 0 GP when player stats combined.
- Stats admin - auto suspend not working - fixed.
- Stats admin - playoff brackets taking too long to load
- Public website - allow birthday to show as a player attribute
- Public website - Allow linking directly to home and away tabs on team schedule page
- Additional various fixes
You can now download your schedule into Excel after you have uploaded into the stats system.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely DigitalShift will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree