- Stats filters on public website now honor the city name / team name setting
- City is now its own column in the registrants report for registrations
- Fixed bug with gamesheet printing on 2 pages when coach names too long
- Updated copy teams to include spare and inactive players
- Additional misc fixes
New permission for stats users: Edit Final Game
- If users do not have this permission they will not be able to edit a game once it is set to final.
Editable Form Entires
- Website form entries are now editable. This is handy when changing the data the user submitted.
3rd Party Stats Integration
- If you use a 3rd party stats service you can now link games in the stats admin directly to the 3rd party provider's game page.
Registrations Payments Report
- We added a new report for registrations which shows all the payments and refunds.
On the horizon: the next updates will be to the stats admin. It will be getting a mobile friendly easy to use new look. We will also be re-organizing the settings and menus for improved ease of use.
Updated Admin Login
The login screen has been updated with a new look and service selector. Once logged there is now a service selector to pick your service.
The new look is part of our new design system which will improve accessibility and ease of use. It will be applied to the website, stats and registration admin user interfaces later this year.
Also coming later this year will be many feature updates to the website/stats admins and a new public website overhaul is in the works as well. Stay tuned for lots more to come.
Football Player Stats
Using our previous Table Stats Scoring release method we have added Football Player Stats. You can now record passing, receiving, rushing, kicking, punting, etc. This scoring method works for indoor and outdoor football.
Table Stats Scoring
We have added a new method for scoring games. Player stats like goals, assists, touchdowns, home runes, etc can be now be added into stats tables for games. This makes scoring easier because you don't enter period or time and you can add multiple stats at once. When scoring games after they are played this is the recommended scoring method.
Table Stats scoring is available for all our core sport offerings.
Various updates have been released:
- Ordering seasons and tournaments in the stats admin is now easier with drag and drop.
- Added filtering and downloading of officials in the stats admin.
- Other various small updates and fixes.
Playoff Eligibility / Penalty Report
We have released 2 updates:
- Override Playoff Eligibility: In the stats admin on the team roster page you can click on a new More link for a player. The more link will pop a modal window that allows you to make a player eligible or ineligible. This is regardless of the number of games played.
- Penalty Report: Under Reports in the stats admin main menu there is a new option for Penalties. You can run this report to see which players are the worst offenders.
- You can now delete officials tied to games.
- Made team staff / coach labels on game roster editable.
- Fixed issue with photos not uploading to website albums.
- When uploading photos to albums it will keep the filename order.
- Fixed issue with page slug in caps.
- Added date to registrant reports.
- Other misc fixes.
Game Verification Improvements
For clients that use game verification in their stats system we have improved the ease of use for Scorekeepers. Adding officials to verify the game and verifying games from the schedule page is now improved.
Registration Update #7
This was a clean up release with a lot of little updates:
- Improved permissions under users for registrations
- Add ability to remove a player from player registration system
- Added option for pay offline for team registration deposit
- Improved public website generated registration to help players pick the right registration
- Improved loading time on registration and financial reports
- Merge registrant reports into a single report when downloading
- Added option to include team roster when registering a team
- Added options to hide details on registration info page
- Various bug fixes
No published changelogs yet.
Surely DigitalShift will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree