December 9, 2018, we made some substantial changes to how Jar works.
Previously, to add more designers to your account you had to contact our accounts or sales team, they’d get you set up on our backend, and then you’d have an additional email address that you could now submit through (but only via email! Not Jar!).
This update modified our backend to allow for more intuitive user and account management by changing these email-only accounts into real user accounts.
Scaling up your Design Pickle design team is now super easy.
How easy? Just head to your company settings page and click on “update plan/DPUs”. Select the number of DPUs (Or Design Processing Units) you’ll need and accept the changes. You’ll then get that many more (or fewer) DPUs on your account.
Users will now:
- Have both a company settings page and a personal profile page
- Be able to add and remove DPUs from their account
- Have individual logins for each user on their account
- The ability to see all the requests submitted through their account
- More user roles that will let users have varying degrees of visibility into the account
To learn more, head to our knowledge base at http://help.designpickle.com/frequently-asked-questions/december-2018-jar-updates-faqs