Our event system serves two purposes:
- Keeping track of everything that happened since the beginning of the project.
- Being noticed of anything new since you last visited the project.
Until now the event log was quite difficult to read because events were all put together in the same list. They were also slow to load.
That's why we are now improving the whole system by sorting the events into 3 categories:
- Awaiting actions include all the actions you have to take (consultation requests for example).
- Unread events include everything that happened since you last visited the project.
- Event logs include all the events from the beginning of the project.
No more excuses after forgetting to review the latest version!
In a glance, see your awaiting actions and what's new about the project since you last visited it, right from the new project card on the main dashboard: