We're very excited to announce that this release brings Apple device models to Individual accounts. With this release, Individual accounts will also see new advanced settings, including the ability to upload custom kernels and ramdisks. In addition, all accounts will now be able to adjust the number of CPU cores and the amount of RAM assigned to generic Android devices.
- Support for Apple device models in Individual accounts
- Support for custom kernel and ramdisk in Individual accounts
- Improve error messaging for custom kernel and ramdisk
- Enable users to change the amount of CPUs and RAM for generic Android devices
- Update to the latest AOSP 10 and 11 revisions
- Improve stability of links for latest OpenGApps versions
- Upgraded the Android 8 Linux kernel version from 3.18 to 4.4