Certain versions of Safari caused issues for post-loading within Content Hub. We've made some code tweaks to make everything look pretty again 💅.
12th November 2019
8th November 2019
We've fixed a bug that prevented some people from being able to move Calendar Notes to different days.
16th October 2019
ContentCal 2.0 🦋
Web Clipper, Content Hub, Pre-set Times, and much more awaits. Join thousands of teams and agencies today.
✂️ Web Clipper
Fill up your Calendar whilst browsing the web. Save a new post to the Pinboard or Library. Install now for Google Chrome, Edge, or Brave: http://bit.ly/contentcal-chrome-extension
Launching in the near future for 🦊Firefox
Store your to-do list, ideas, or briefs on a Calendar-wide basis.
🌆 Content Hub
A brand new home for all of your content. Keep past and future posts in one location, ready to re-use and add to the Calendar.
Content creation has never been speedier. Save commonly used phrases or hashtags as a Snippet and add to any post in just 2 clicks.
⏰ Publish times
No need to manually set a time for every post. Add your most-used publish times to ContentCal and select from the options when scheduling a post.
⏱ Time Randomizer
If you aren't time precious, let the Time Randomizer decide for you.
🦉 Dark mode
Burning the midnight oil? Switch to dark mode, coming soon to ContentCal. If you don't see Dark Mode yet, it will roll out to you automatically over the next few days.
💅 Modal UI updates
- Add comments to new posts.
- Switch channels on Edit Post in 1 click.
- Easier access to Post Previews.
- Minor cosmetic updates.
We've updated some areas of our database which has resulted in a much snappier ContentCal.
🎁 New Webinar
Having been a part of growing a content marketing agency, and now building an award-winning social media software platform, Andy Lambert will host this popular webinar. He will be sharing practical and realistic advice for small businesses punching well above their weight in the digital space.
That's all for now folks. Enjoy!
13th September 2019
ContentCal Respond updates
A huge thank you to everyone who helped with our Respond Beta. We are now wrapping things up and moving into our 'Preview Release'. If you previously applied for the Beta and didn't get access, we will be rolling out many more invites over the next few weeks.
💎 NEW: Facebook Messenger is now in Respond.
You can now reply to customers via Facebook. Facebook Messages was a hugely requested feature for us, so we are super happy to get this out into the world.
⚡️ Instant messages
Our Beta had limitations on how quickly new Messages appear in Respond. This new update means all Tweets and Facebook Messages are now instant.
🐛 Minor UI updates and bug fixes
Publish to Facebook Groups
Another hugely requested feature for us was the ability to publish content to Facebook Groups. To get early access to Groups publishing, please message us on live chat, and we can enable it for you.
Coming next: 2.0 🦋
- 🌈 ContentHub
- 📦 Chrome Extension
- 📒 Notebook: A new area for notes, to-do's, etc
- ⏱Pre-set times
- ⌛️ New Time Picker
- 🦉 Dark Mode
- 💅 Modal UI updates: Add comments to new posts. Switch channels on Edit Post in 1 click. Plus minor cosmetic updates.
27th August 2019
📱📱 Multi-image posting for iOS and Android
You can now add up to 10 images, rather than the previous limit of 1.
12th August 2019
We've made some improvements to give Admins more control.
1) You can now prevent non-Admins from connecting, disconnecting, and reconnecting your social media channels.
2) You can now prevent non-Admins from receiving both reconnection emails for your social media channels.
Both of these new settings are available in the 'Organization Settings' option in the Dashboard Menu (vertical three dots icon … )
12th July 2019
We've spent this week fixing bugs and tidying up code...
- Fixed layout issues with images in List View
- Fixed issue where the counter for how many Calendars someone had access to wasn't displaying correctly on the main People screen
- Fixed issue where clicking 'Add post' multiple times sometimes resulted in the post being added multiple times
- Fixed minor issues and improved the way Grammarly works with ContentCal whilst using Safari for macOS
- Various 'under the hood' fixes and improvements
That's all for now. Happy Friday!
Fix for Bitly link issues
We've fixed the issues caused when pasting in links that were previously added to ContentCal. If you experienced this issue, please ensure you update to V1.22 by refreshing your page when in ContentCal.
You can check your version number by heading to the Profile dropdown in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
8th July 2019
Grammarly: Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing in ContentCal.
With this update, you can now become a grammar superhero by accessing Grammarly from the ContentCal Post Modal.
Grammarly for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge: https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000091552-Install-the-Grammarly-browser-extension
3rd July 2019
Auto-magically add Link Previews ✨
The most common place to add a link is at the end of a post. However, before today, doing this has been a little tricky as we required you to hit the Spacebar to activate it.
From today we have 2 new updates...
1) Link Previews will generate automatically if you paste in any link
2) If you manually type in a link, we provide a new button you can click to activate the Link Preview.