Category Sorting & Search
- Added quick search to category lists to filter when there are a large number of categories to choose from.
- Category lists in the event categories page and in the module settings pages now all sort alphabetically.
- Fixed bug with saving module settings, media elements were not saving correctly.
- Links in chat and direct messaging are now clickable automatically.
- Long links or text in chat or messages will now wrap appropriately to prevent overflows of the messaging or chat panels.
- Chat times will now display in the users' local time, instead of server time.
- Fixed a bug where message sending from connection views resulted in spinning loader, and no action.
- Fixed bug with archived spaces appearing for users when they shouldn't be.
- Fixed bug where chat was not working on account only events.
- Direct messaging: archiving and blocking of conversations.
- Fixed bug where non-connected users would not have access to chat in account only or connection only event types.
- Fixed bug where administrators could not delete chat messages.
- Images are no longer purged from the CDN endpoints when removed or updated, old images, so when changed on duplicated modules the original module media will not be removed.
- Added switch to show/hide send message button on contact cards in events.
- Added switch to disable click through in schedule views for modules.
- Fixed bug with question sorting in forms modules.
- Fixed bug where email logo was not retained on saving settings.
- Fixed bug where manager access to spaces and events was restricted.
- Fixed bug in space invitation URL generation.
- Fixed bug with countdowns not loading in new CME layout.
March 2021 Update
- Delegate direct messaging, users can now engage in private conversations via the contact cards or by clicking the relevant user name in chat windows.
- Improved Connected Users page for Event Spaces.
- Sidebar now is open by default on screens larger than tablet, then saves with user's last choice.
- Client side code (JavasSript & CSS) now pulled from CME CDN.
- Added Azure Pipelines to publish workflow, now CDN is updated with version bumps.
- Privacy settings now controlled directly from the manage profile page, users can choose to show/hide elements of their profile from where they enter it, rather than from a separate privacy settings page.
- Reset link on account login page was broken.
Bugfixes & Improvements
- Minor bugfixes from 4.0.0
- Improvements to Connection view card layout for smaller screens.