This monthly release is categorized as follow:
- BT (Beta Testing): feature in Beta, feedback welcome!
- SR (Stable Release): tested and stable after 1 release in BT (~ 1 month)
- RI (Resolved Issues): resolved issues and problems, tested and stable
- (SR) Animated GIF and WEBP optimisation
You can now shrink the size of animated GIFs and even convert then on-the-fly to animated WEBPs. Enabling lossy compression for GIFs (an algorithm designed to reduce the size of GIF animated sequences with minimum quality loss) is also an option if you wish to keep the animated GIF format .
- (RI) Billing UX improvement
The billing was displaying misleading message/button for Direct Debit payment type, and sometimes details were not visible even when this method was selected.
- (RI) Multi-token dashboards
The Statistics dashboard had been updated to include a summary page totalling the consumption for all tokens in the account, provided the account is multi-tenant and the logged user has rights, and Summary in Home had been added, to give an overview of the last 30 days.
Plugins & Integrations
- (SR) Wordpress plugin improvements
Our Wordpress x Cloudimage plugin received a new look and new (advenced) options to further increase the compatibility with specific themes and use-cases. Doc here
- (SR) Magento plugin improvements
We added the possibility to use the most recent token configuration on the Magento x Cloudimage plugin, no need to contact the support to remove the v7 part of the URL, now. simple switch in the plugin administration page allows you to use any token with a simple click. Doc here