This monthly release is categorized as follow:
- BT (Beta Testing): feature in Beta, feedback welcome!
- SR (Stable Release): tested and stable after 1 release in BT (~ 1 month)
- RI (Resolved Issues): resolved issues and problems, tested and stable
- (SR) Improved Focal Point function
We added support for 0.xyz format percentage in the popular "gravity" function of the Focal Point Crop. Doc here
- (SR) Image flip function
You have to possibility to automatically and on-the-fly "flip" your original images, in any or both directions. Doc here
- (SR) Increased speed of new variant generation
We optimised the generation of new image variants generation by removing intermediate steps to gain x2 speed of display time for the first call.
- (SR) v6 compatibility mode for URL signature
We added a compatibility mode in order to use Sealing in v7 as it was in v6 URL syntax. Doc here
- (SR) New onboarding and Quickstart
Faster, personalized onboarding experience along with an "all you need to know" Quick Start guided tour to make sure you have everything you need for starting your accelerated images' journey.
- (SR) Home page Dashboard
You now have additional information regarding token use and statistics on the home page to help you manage even more efficiently your Cloudimage delivery platform.
Plugins & Integrations
- (SR) Wordpress plugin improvements
Published and improved version of the Cloudimage x Wordpress plugin with more parameters and options to fine tune your connector.
- (SR) Opencart plugin release
Published a brand new Cloudimage x Opencart plugin. Doc here
- (SR) Improvements to RUM dashboards New measures are now available, and a reorganised dashboard now helps you gain deeper insights on your media delivery performance. (this feature is available upon request, please contact our Sales Team)