You can now schedule and publish video and image content directly to Instagram through Cloud Campaign! Our customers can now post directly to Instagram without logging in to Instagram when posts need to go live. Agencies and freelancers can now improve the way they automate, plan, execute, monitor, and analyze their client's social media marketing initiatives with Instagram.
Here are some technical details about our new connection through Instagram's Content Publishing API:
- Maximum file size: 8MiB
- Aspect ratio: Must be within a 4:5 to 1.91:1 range
- Minimum width: 320 (will be scaled up to the minimum if necessary)
- Maximum width: 1440 (will be scaled down to the maximum if necessary)
- Height: Varies, depending on width and aspect ratio
- Formats: JPEG
Videos must meet the following specifications:
- Container: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, moov atom at the front of the file.
- Audio codec: AAC, 48khz sample rate maximum, 1 or 2 channels (mono or stereo).
- Video codec: HEVC or H264, progressive scan, closed GOP, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
- Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
- Picture size:
- Maximum columns (horizontal pixels): 1920
- Minimum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 4 / 5
- Maximum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 16 / 9
- Video bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
- Audio bitrate: 128kbps
- Duration: 60 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum
- File size: 100MB maximum
The new options that users will see when linking or relinking their Instagram accounts to Cloud Campaign:
As of now, our ability to connect to Instagram and directly publish your content only allows for single image or video posts. There is no way to support stories or carousel posts through Instagram's API at this time.
Have additional questions or want to get started using Cloud Campaign with Instagram? Reach out to us here.