Headway might look like a simple tool, that's intentional. But with scale, our backend is filled with challenging problems to solve. Nothing crazy, but you won't be bored 🙂
What you will learn:
- Contributing to the full feature lifecycle
- Shipping fast, with confidence
- Optimizing code for high-traffic
- Building scalable web applications on modern stack
- Setting up and maintaining a production environments in the cloud (AWS), using infrastructure as code approach
- How to keep a web application secure
- Responsible approach to web applications monitoring
- Writing tools that make our work better
What technology do we use?
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Redis, PostgreSQL
- AWS with Terraform
- Nginx (OpenResty), Puma
We use the latest version of Ruby on Rails, experiment with cool, mature technologies like React, GraphQL or Docker. And we like to build our own tools! Everything to make our work even more enjoyable.
- Flexible work environment: choose when and where do you want to work from
- Minimum vacation time: at least 3 weeks/year
- Helpful, experienced team
- Awesome clients!
- Bright future
You can apply by sending your resume to jobs [at] headwayapp.co. Don't forget to include a few words about yourself!