Hi all 👋
We just released an important feature which will help you in securing your Callbell account: Two-Factor (2FA) Authentication!
How to enable it?
- Go to your user settings section (https://dash.callbell.eu/settings
- Click on the "Configure 2FA" button in the "Two-Factor" authentication screen
- Scan the QR code using any authenticator apps (see below for tips 👇)
- Confirm on the right form that you want to enable 2FA by typing a code from the app + your current password
- Download the recovery codes and store them somewhere safe
Which authenticator apps should I use?
What will change by enabling 2FA on my account?
The next time you login a new screen will ask you for a 2FA code. Open your authenticator app inside your phone, type your code and you should be good to go 🚀
Why do I need to store security codes?
If you lose your device then you can use one of the recovery codes to login inside your Callbell account and enable a new device.
Let us know what you think about this feature!
Cheers from Callbell 🛎