As you may have noticed, we've totally revamped the Contacts Page.
You now have much more control over the type of contacts you wish to see on the Contacts Page.
You can drill down deep into the exact types of contacts you wish to search.
Let me give you a few examples...
1/ Want to see which contacts:
- subscribed to sequence "Academy Freebies" in the last 30 days AND
- who have at least bought 1 product AND
- who have clicked your link in the last 10 days
2/ Want to see which contacts:
- subscribed in the last 7 days AND
- have opened your email in the last 3 days
3/ Want to see which contacts:
- are tagged with "Clients" AND
- have a lifetime value greater than $100
You can save all these filters as a "segment" for later use.
Later on when you want to view these filters again, simply load the segment (takes 1-click).
We've also added 2 new columns that are sortable (you can sort them by ascending or descending order):
Last seen is triggered whenever contact:
- opened an email or
- clicked a link or
- converted or
- subscribed to a sequence
This gives you an overview picture of how engaged the contact is with you.
Joined means when the contact was added to your account.
We hope you enjoy the newly improved Contacts Page.