- Profile pages appear a bit better on mobile and screen space should be better used for editing
- Homepage tweaked to fix a few issues with fonts and layout on certain devices/browsers
- Editing experience has been improved
- Design changes on "stackoverflow" PDF template layout to highlight skills
- Tweaks to authorisation page
Fixes to mobile and profile views
Profile display improvements for mobile
- Improvements to edit era page to see the whole story
- Profile display improvements for mobile
- Display the profile view stats on the settings page
New express import from GitHub!
Import your repos to kick-start a portfolio based resume. This includes auto-tagging of skills, from GitHub topics, and suggestions based on the description
Tweak to profile display and SEO
- Tweak to how the profile view displays on desktops
- Fix to how search engines treat the profiles to go to the main profile
- Added a new Resources page with helpful tips to craft an awesome CV
- Added Markdown tips to the experience editing pages, to help your CV pop!
Suggestions for skills on import
When importing from LinkedIn, get suggestions from your skills listed to match with the relevant experience. This is great for giving recruiters and hiring managers more of an insight as to how you have gained and applied your skills
Added a new PDF resume template
Added the Sceptile template to the export options, more info on our integrations page
Bumper update to import/export
- Export as PDF - NEW!
- Export as JSON resume - IMPROVED!
- Add qualification based CV style for recent grads - NEW!
- Added LinkedIn authentication - NEW!
- Allow reassigning experiences on Era management page- NEW!
- one-hit LinkedIn import - NEW!
- Start recording profile views by day - UI COMING SOON!
- Freshen up main landing page - IMPROVED!
- Pages comparing Bashfully features to LinkedIn, VisualCV, and GitHUb - NEW!
Fix experiences not loading sometimes when editing
.... also made it easier to get to your profile page when logged in!
Update to profile and completion
- Add user image to nav bar
- Added percentage complete to profile when logged in and styled it up a bit nicer
- Add current role to page title
- Style up the profile deletion page a little
- Add link to upload a LinkedIn profile straight from the completion section on the profile page
Bumper update to profile editing, export, and delete.
- Added a new experimental feature to export all your data as JSON resume.
- Merged all the profile actions to the main menu in the top right. We also added a sign out action for those people using a shared computer.
- Added name and profile URL editing. Typos can be pesky things!
- Added some more guidance around profile completion. Make it obvious what has been done, the impact, and how to fix it.
- Added an example back into the era creation. Based on beta testing feedback people found this useful.
- Added an example into the skills cloud if no skills have been tagged. Now you can see what you are missing! ;-)
- Moved the profile delete action to the profile editing screens. All the profile management is now in one place.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Bashfully will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree