As we continue down the route of making Atarim a full suite of tools for you to manage all of the work you are doing, we are super excited for the release of 3.4; with the release of the long awaited "Image-Based Collaboration".
We've also included some more quality of life additions with persistent guest login, and filters to help you find what you need even quicker.
- Image-based collaboration - You can now upload images to your Atarim Dashboard and visually collaborate on them, creating tasks directly on the canvas!
- Unlimited designs - Inside each design asset, you can upload different designs to that single asset, perfect for showing all of the mockups for a new website or app in one place.
- Design versions - As you iterate on specific designs inside an asset, upload new versions to show the journey of the design and keep everyone on the same page.
- Hotspots - Create clickable sections on designs to link to other designs, empowering you to create the entire flow of your mockups!
- New filters - As we increase the type of assets you can upload to the Atarim Dashboard (including WordPress websites, non-WP websites and images), we've made it possible for you to filter by type on a bunch of different screens.
- Persistent guest login - Previously, people could enter their first name and collaborate as a guest, but they had to keep doing so when they came back to the page. Now, we save the first name and make it persistent, so they only need to do this once, making collaboration even easier.
- Ad blocker notice - Having an ad blocker installed can mess with how sites are showing inside your browser on the Atarim Dashboard, however if you dismiss this notice, you will not see it again (use at your own risk 👏).
- Changed website to "Asset" - As we increase the type of things you can add to the Atarim Dashboard, we have changed the wording of "websites" to assets. Right now this includes, websites added with the WordPress plugin, websites added with a URL and designs uploaded.
Dashboard Bug Fixes
- URL based collaboration - We are continuing to fix many small issues we've found (and reported by our amazing users) on websites added via URL, and will continue to do so every update!
- Time entry counter - Time entries were not counting correctly inside the page, this has now been fixed.
- Filtering list view - Filtering inside list view was not working as expected, this is now fixed.
- Duplicate assets on list view - Some assets were showing twice in list view, this is now fixed.
- Rendering non-English Characters - Non-english characters were not rendering correctly on websites added via URL, this is now fixed.
WordPress Plugin New
- Pop-over design update - We've slightly updated the pop-over design for tasks, including the order of icons and color of the comment button.
- Comments feed design update - We've changed the layout of the comments feed to make it more of a chat, by adding author images and aligning everything to the left.
WordPress Plugin Bug Fixes
- Notes issue: Previously you could create a task with the first comment being a note, this has now been fixed.
- Divi add-on conflict: There was a conflict with a Divi add-on that made page ID's incorrect, this is now fixed.
- Warnings generated by plugin code: A warning was showing in the WP admin due to some code inconsistencies, this has now been fixed.