Version 2.4 of the Client Interface Plugin can now be updated on your websites where it's installed!
Here is the list of changes, additions and bug fixes:
✅ [Upgrade] **Translations **- We're ready to translate all the missing strings but we need your help! If you want to help with translating to your own language (30-45mins task) please reach out via live chat!
✅ [Back] General Task Badge - You can now see which tasks are "General Tasks" (not bound to a location on the page) inside the sidebar and within the plugin's Task Center
✅ [Upgrade] Naming Conventions on Activities - When you change status/priority/tags from the Agency Dashboard, we're now using the name of the Default Webmaster instead of the Internal Atarim user that made the change, so that we don't expose your freelancers/subcontractors to your clients.
✅ [Upgrade] Auto & Manual Daily & Weekly Reports - Are now going to the "Additional Email Addresses" that are set up within the settings screen, not only to the relevant people.
✅ [Upgrade] Email Notification Names - So far the email notification shows the "username", now they are showing the first name of the user that triggered the notification, this is IF a first name is set for that user within WordPress.
- Hello theme compatibility fixes.
- Tasks becoming orphaned - Added optimization.
- Divi compatibility after their big update.
- Task Center freezes if tasks are in some other language.
- Support links changed taking you to our new support screen: https://atarim.io/support-reachout/
- Fixed the video on the wizard.