We are currently putting the finishing touches to brand new features, but we made several bugfix & cosmetic releases over the last three weeks.
We fixed more UI inconsistencies and delivered some UX improvements:
- It is now possible to have longer project names with all the special characters that you want.
- You can now have the infrastructure view inside of the Environment Resources page by clicking on Diagram view in Environment Resources.
- We changed the deletion behavior of workspaces, projects and environments so that they match closer together.
- We made the environment list page much faster, more improvements are coming.
- System jobs are now launched by the "Artifakt System" user.
- Acting on ressources now has a more uniform UX.
Give us your thoughts about our public roadmap there. You can vote for ongoing issues, and provide us with feedback! We read everything :)
See you soon for another update!